[6pack] Surrey Top on a TR6...

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Surrey Top on a TR6...
From: James_ TR6 <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:32:15 +0000
---i don't think my original email went through....sorry if this is a
repeat---

Every now and then I see a Surrey Top on a TR250 or TR4...I always thought
this would lookawesome on a TR6. In fact, sometimes i secretly wish i had a
TR250 or TR4 or 5 because the lines are awesome and the Surrey Top looks
really cool. but i own a tr6. :-)so, does anyone share my desires and use a
surrey top set up on their 6? :-) I suppose these tops are really rare, huh?
and not really 'meant' for a TR6... anyway, I know ebay has one every so often
- what is a decent price to pay? any good leads for an original TR6 hard top?
What would those cost for one in excellent shape? i suppose both surrey and
regular hard top cost about the same, huh? -jt