RE: [6pack] cam opinions

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: [6pack] cam opinions
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:58:13 -0800 (PST)
  (snip)

  Hmmm. Vance you gave me little more than a "can" of worms. These worms are
the size of Hindenberg! So far, no email flames or emails arguing the minutae
of one cam versus the other.

  Actually, you told me what I needed, as did Dick. (I wonder if you two EVER
do any work during the day??) Dick's suggestion jibed with your's - no more
than 270 degrees of duration as a general guide.

  I could give up a bit of low torque for improved passing power in the
midrange RPM's, so I'm thinking that something a bit beyond the late TR6 cam
would be desirable.

  Cheers!

  Jim (It's only money!) Jones