RE: Battery Box Blues

To: janah@att.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Battery Box Blues
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 21:06:32 -0600
John,

http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration/bodypart2batteryboxvallancerrdeckwheelarches.msnw

The above link shows an extensive repair of the battery box, but if you have
a weak stomach don't look at it. At one time TRF had the lower section of it
forsale. I purchased my from Revinton TR for less than TRF, but that was
with a large orger so it might not be cost effective for you. The fit was
fairly good. If you aren't wanting to weld a section in, some people pop
rivet a flat piece of metal in place, but you didn't hear that from me.
Guess it just depends on how anal you are. It would be wise to put a plastic
battery box in place too.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My 1969 TR6 restoration @