Misfire, need some hints.

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Misfire, need some hints.
From: "Rudnicki, Steve" <Steve.Rudnicki@gdcanada.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:50:31 -0400
Vance,

I had some misfiring but at higher revs.  My problem was solved by
replacing the wee springs to the weights in the ignition and making sure
the wieights pins are lubricated so they can move freely...mine were not
moving.  I also upgraded to pertronix at the same time.

Steve

The information contained in this e-mail message is PRIVATE. It may contain
confidential information and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If the intended recipient(s) cannot
be reached or if a transmission problem has occurred, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message.
Thank you.