Re: Rear bumper

To: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>, owner-6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Rear bumper
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 06:25:35 -0700 (PDT)
Joe,

I'm not sure why the need for the cut out...probably
spacing.  I slapped a 75 center section (It was
shiny-r) on my 74 & tried to use my 74 corner pieces.
After goin' through all the trouble to install the
thing at the back, I noticed that the corners didn't
line up with the holes in the fenders.  Apparently,
the 74.5 not only had the TRiumph badge added to the
center section, there were 1/4"(approx) spacers welded
to the center section where it mounts to the
body...this allowed TRiumph to do away with the cut
out AND created a need for the longer corner pieces.

Todd