RE: rear bumpers

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rear bumpers
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:46:17 -0700
        Phil:

        I have a 1974.5 car, and it has the bumper badge and nothing on
the rear valence. The problem with all of this is that cars can be
registered as one model year, and be built in another. Then your DPO may
mix and match parts so that nothing makes sense.
        But I am pretty sure mine is unmolested and a 74.5 with the
bumper badge.

        Vance