Re: British racing Green

To: "6pack \(6pack\)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British racing Green
From: Rod Anderson <rod_anderson_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:48:04 -0700 (PDT)
CF18407U (Feb 1974 build date) has the Triumph logo on the  rear valence (not
bumper) as well.

Rod Anderson

Philip E. Barnes wrote:

> At 1:02 PM -0700 8/25/05, Todd Bermudez wrote:
>
>> One thing I'm not sure of is when the TRiumph badge
>> was moved to the bumper...on the 74.5 or the 75?
>

> That change was made in 1973 with the advent of the CF-series cars. The
> rear valence panel was changed to accomodate the license plate lamps and
> the "Triumph" badge was added to the rear bumper.

Rod Anderson

'If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed
; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you
may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against
you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case.
You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to
perish than live as slaves. - Winston Churchill, "The Gathering Storm."