Re: upgrades

To: mitchvamos@operamail.com
Subject: Re: upgrades
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:06:03 EDT
Swapping out head gaskets easy?  If I ever have to do this again it will be
too soon.  The problem I ran into was fitting the falcon header.  Getting the
hardware installed was almost impossible.  I'm still waiting for the gasket to
fail, as I'm sure a couple of the fastners are not tight enough.  I used a
combination of studs, bolts with washers instead of the stock "bannana"  pieces
and allen headed bolts.  I   used every tool in my arsenal, and still can't
figure out how to get the header on right.  The stock manifold was easy.
Joe Davis