RE: upgrades

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>
Subject: RE: upgrades
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:45:20 -0600
>===== Original Message From "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
>As long as it looks stock, anything goes. Having said that, nothing
>makes your friends say
>"Gee whiz!" like showing them the blower tucked under the hood. 'Course,
>a nice lumpy idle
>at stop lights is pretty manly too.
>
>       Cheers,
>
>       Vance

Of course the beautiful Goodparts (NFI) Tri-carb manifold and polished
aluminum ram-air box with remote air filter get's plenty of oohs and aahhs
too. :O)

At most car shows my cars color draws a crowd and then the display under the
bonnet keeps them around a bit longer.

I was just in a GTO Club annual show with my 6 (personal invite, not a ususal
event for my 6). There were plenty of American Hot Rods as well. The hot
rodders loved my 6, they kept refeering to it as that little car with
tri-carbs and twice pipes. Those items also let it fit right in with the GTO
crowd. Weird but fun. They also thought my lumpy idle and exhaust bark was
pretty cool for such a "little" engine.

Shawn J. Loseke
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.triumphowners.com/79