Re: upgrades

To: <acekraut11@aol.com>, "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: upgrades
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:57:40 -0500
 Maybe one of these days I can look at the conversion in person. Six pack
Trails in NC?? The injection is probably just as good in performance as the 3
ZS's. Hard comparison as I think your car is stock and mine slightly modified.
Did you say it accelerated faster? I don't recall.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My 1969 TR6 restoration @
(http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration<http://groups.msn.com/Richard