Re: More goodies for sale

To: rsh17@msn.com, andylit@covad.net, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: More goodies for sale
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 01:00:54 EST
Richard, I appreciate your thoughts and comments but I look for parts all the
time and frankly find it convenient when someone let's me know they are
posting items for sale and where to find them.  Saves me lots of time.  Yes,
I watch e-bay daily but am always amazed at what I miss.  While I don't want
the list to turn into a personal for sale posting there are certainly enough
points of dialog that float through to keep that from happening.  Obviously
this is my personal opinion just as what you posted was yours.  Guess that is
what makes all of this worth while.  Everyone is different.

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua