Re: More goodies for sale

To: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>,
Subject: Re: More goodies for sale
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:17:30 -0600
Andy,

  I think I can speak for quite a few people here, but don't keep reminding
the list of what you have for sale. Plenty of the 6-Packers watch Ebay and are
aware of what's on it and if interested bids will be forthcoming.
 I for one think it's inappropriate to keep reminding us what you have for
sale. Every once in a while would be ok, but I think you've done this about
three times in one week, a little excessive.

Richard Seaton

  Note I have chosen to send this complaint via the list, since you've posted
this type of notice before, maybe I should have responded to you alone.? I'm
sorry if this is an inappropriate way to respond.