Re: More goodies for sale

To: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>,
Subject: Re: More goodies for sale
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:10:29 -0600
Andrew,
  I will keep this short as I don't want to start a long battle between two
people on the list, as has been done before. So rest assured 6 packers if I
chose to respond to Andrew's further comments it will be off list.
"If you go back and review, you will see that you are incorrect in your
timing. If had you looked at what was posted, you would have seen that I am
announcing new batches of items, not harping on the old."
"I have pretty much limited myself to a single post per new batch of items."
batch of items, but previously you announced the auction at it's beginning,
then as it was ending. This is a little much don't you think? Once was plenty.
My opinion alone of course.
  What sparked my comments was after the announcement to the "new batch" and
the anticipation of another announcement to the ending of this auction as you
had done before.
 As you also mention," I suggest you do what has worked so well for me and
millions of other list users around the world." I would not consider it an
appropriate use of the list to do so.
BTW, I do hit the delete key quite often.
 Complaining aside, I did watch your frame's auction as I was curious about
the price you would get. As I have an extra frame, not for sale at this point,
and was considering repairing it and trying to sell. Between your frame and
one more on E-Bay which hasn't sold, I don't think I will want to go to the
extremes of powder coating it. Let the new owner do that if he so chooses. As
not to put to much time and money in it. Good luck on selling it and I hope
you get what it's worth.
 I haven't noticed your name on the list before, do you have a TR6 or TR250
presently as the list offers a world of info, and plenty of opinions, for good
or bad!

Richard Seaton