RE: Replacing front calipers with Wilwood Superlite II

To: "'SHANE Ingate'" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, <ralittle2@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Replacing front calipers with Wilwood Superlite II
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:05:20 -0500
Shane,

67 deg.f. of course its in the low 40s today.
Those rotors don't look to be more than double the width. So they could
possibly fit without spacing out the two halves of the calipers. The
trick is finding out what they came off of or what the part # is so you
can order them for yourself. They look to bolt right up to the stock tr6
hub. Maybe we should email the guy and see if he can tell us the part #
for replacement purposes.

I hope the 6 is safely inside somewhere. How's the plumbing job coming
along?

Mike