Re: Re: Matching #'s and car values, suicide has been

To: rsh17@msn.com, res0s0t7@verizon.net
Subject: Re: Re: Matching #'s and car values, suicide has been
From: mbullard <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:29:40 -0800 (PST)
I don't know, somehow, Mark Hoopers comments come into play here also...

I just don't see much of a profit margin on restoring and selling the car
and isn't that a kind of blasphamy??. I just can't imagine spending all that
time and money on a car and giving any thought to what it might be worth
when it's done. The only way I can ever see getting rid of my car is if
SWMBO (as used in another group I belong to) want's to double the already
extravgant shoe allowance.

Mark Bullard
'74 TR6 (Not pretty but mine until I die)