RE: RE: Re: Matching #'s and car values, suicide has been

To: asalvato@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: RE: RE: Re: Matching #'s and car values, suicide has been
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:13:20 -0500
Mark,
You didn't offend me at all! We all have different motivations for what
we do and I respect almost all other's rationale for what they do with
their cars.
The only way I'd sell my first restoration, CF38690UO would be a severe
financial crisis or an incredible deal on a '70 Challenger R/T SE. Sweat
equity is a difficult thing on which to place a value.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U

Point taken Jim.  You are definitely making the world a better place.
As for me, I could never do it.  If I get to the point that I love it as
much as you do, I will just add to the collection. With three kids, it
won't be hard to find drivers.

Hope I didn't offend you.

Mark