Re: Valve Cover Question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve Cover Question
From: 76tr6@optonline.net
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 09:59:10 -0500
So that's the reason I cant correct the oil leakage from around my
aluminum valve cover (P/N 223-340) and cap which I purchased from Moss
last Spring.  I thought is was how the cork gasket was placed, but
maybe its both.  I don't know about the rest of you but I'm pretty fed
up with the lack of quality for the price of Moss parts.  Best to ask
for your various opinions before making another parts purchase from
them.  With that said, I'm in the market for a "6 to 2" header that
will fit my 76 TR6 "perfectly" (without any mods, cutting, sizing,
etc. necessary).  I already know the Moss header (P/N 865-035) fits
fine.  I'd prefer the TRF stainless header (Group 44 design) but its
too pricey.  Any comments on the Moss header would be greatly
appreciated Thanks, Seth Glassman 76 TR6 CF57223UO