Re: Engine modifications

To: ted7@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Engine modifications
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 14:31:57 +0000
Ted:

Welcome!  I'm with Alan regarding the 25 year issue.  In my state
(Washington) cars older than 25 years are exempt from emission testing.
Check your Dept. of Licensing website.

I'm also running SU HS6 carbs w/K&N filters; stock (stainless steel)
exhaust, and a hotter street cam.  Good luck with your project.  Let us know
how it runs.

Walt Fogle
'69 TR6
Woodinville, WA