Thanks Fred Thomas

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks Fred Thomas
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 00:10:02 EDT
Hello all-

This List has been a great thing for many over the years. It holds lots of
stories of unselfish displays of humanity and a great love for the cars.

I bought a water pump from Ken Gillanders to increase my chances of driving a
cooler TR3B. When I took it to be installed today, the pulley on the water
pump on the car was made together, not a pressed on fit. I had hoped to drive
the car this weekend to a show in Franklin, TN. No pulley, no ride this
weekend!

I knew Fred Thomas had originally recommended the Gillander's pump so I wrote
him to find out how to get in touch with Ken. After a short discussion, he is
sending a powdercoated pulley overnight for installation this week.

Fred has served this List and it's members well and I want to personally
thank him for everything he has done for me and others. Thanks Fred-you are a
great guy.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY