Re: headers

To: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Subject: Re: headers
From: Shawn Loseke <shawn@swo.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 08:12:29 -0700
I may currently have a very "built" engine, complete with an excellent
set of headers but I do agree with your supposition. The only condition
I would place on it would be that the stock manifold be a dual down pipe
version from '72 on. The Single down pipe, single pipe system is a bit
more restrictive, IMHO. I still had plenty of fun with my old stock
engine, only running minor external enhancements. The car was still
quick, could keep up with mild, header equipped TR's and was a blast to
drive.

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO