RE: tr6 car insurance

To: 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>, StangGuy67@aol.com
Subject: RE: tr6 car insurance
From: John Korsak <jkorsak@heath-bloxom.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 08:36:57 -0500
Kraig,
Rates vary state by state.  They also vary by the amount of liability
coverage you purchase.  If I would have purchased minimum required
liability, my premium would have been only $68.00 for the year here in
Kansas ($38/yr for liability only).  As mentioned in other posts on this
topic, minimum liability coverage is not enough coverage.
John