RE: tr6 car insurance

To: Alan <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: tr6 car insurance
From: John Korsak <jkorsak@heath-bloxom.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 16:20:37 -0500
Alan,
I am an independent insurance agent.  I have my TR6 insured with Hagerty.
Check with any independent agent in your area, they can get the same policy.
There is no annual mileage restriction, but the rate is based on your usage.
The only requirement is that you have to have another personal auto insured
with a different company (your primary car).  My rate is $115 per year for
Liability and no deductible comp and collision ($6,000 agreed value).
John
74 TR 6