RE: tr6 car insurance

To: "'John Korsak'" <jkorsak@heath-bloxom.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: tr6 car insurance
From: "Larry" <larry@brtconsulting.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:24:08 -0700
I applied for Haggerty insurance last night online indicating 5000 miles
driven per year.  They called today to let me know that they only insure
for limited use and anything over 3000 miles per year is unacceptable.
They also said they were changing there web site today to reflect this.

So much for good rates.

Larry
1970 TR6 - CC52468
larry@brtconsulting.com

>I am an independent insurance agent.  I have my TR6 insured with
Hagerty.