Re: Alternator Rebuilding?

To: "Charlie and Linda Duckworth" <iiv000@mail.connect.more.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator Rebuilding?
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 08:54:13 -0400
I have had good success rebuilding the originals. British Vic has been
my source for most all the parts. The rebuilt/ exchange alternator
quality control is questionable, and it is not uncommon to get a bad one
right out of the box. Be sure if you go that route that the store you
buy from will exchange for free if it won't work properly.

Jim