TR6 Green hoses

To: "TR6" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Green hoses
From: "Charlie and Linda Duckworth" <iiv000@mail.connect.more.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 07:45:34 -0500
Someone on the list asked last week about the color of the radiator hoses on
the TR6.  Bill Piggott's 'Original Triumph TR4/4A/5/6' refers to a moss
green as being original.  The heater hoses on my 1976 are moss green so I
have to assume they're the original 25 year old hoses.  The new Roadster
Factory sale catalog came last week and I ordered a set - nine hoses (seven
hoses are green and two small ones are black) with original style clamps
part number for 75-76 is WHS63.    They arrived this week, to me TRF did a
great job in matching the original green color and external roughness of the
originals.

Charlie