RE: Driving from Chicago to Cincinnatti

To: "'Phil Beckman'" <phil@opentext.com>
Subject: RE: Driving from Chicago to Cincinnatti
From: Chris Kincer <KincerC@abcbank.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:44:03 -0500
Phil,
I was faced with this dilemma two summers ago.  I drove the car in high
school and still wouldn't take it over 30 minutes away from home.
When it was time to fix the car back up, I was living an hour from my
parents house.  I had no choice but to just drive it,  since then I have
driven it on about 7 or so trips that lasted more than an hour.
As a result I feel so much better about my car and it's trust worthiness.
In fact I will be driving it on a 100 mile trip Sunday to the Cincinnati
British car show.  Will you be around then?  You should come by.
I say go for it.

Chris Kincer
73 TR6