TR6 - late reply on diff nut/spacer

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 - late reply on diff nut/spacer
From: Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov (Richard R Olson)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:52:19 -0400

     Out of town for a week and in digest mode makes catch up all the
     more fun.

     I replaced the pinion oil seal on my '72 TR6 (CC78827) about 5
     years ago.  At the time I was oblivious to what type of spacer I
     had; I now assume it was the later/collapsible type (nyloc flange
     nut).

     It's 5 years and about 20K miles later, still going strong.

     Rick Olson,
     waiting for my ring or pinion to self destruct any day now.