RE: Driving from Chicago to Cincinnatti

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Driving from Chicago to Cincinnatti
From: "Phil Beckman" <phil@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:55:18 -0500
Thanks to all for your comments and encouragement.  Unless something
convinces me otherwise by tomorrow morning I'll definitely take the TR6.
Its in fine shape, I've done a complete frame-off restoration on the car
myself so I know the thing inside and out, I was just being a bit tentative
I guess.  Only thing I'm a little worried about are U-Joints since I've
never replaced them.  They don't make noise and seem tight but...I've never
messed with them.

Again, thanks to all for the responses.  I'll pack my emergency repair kit,
toss a duffle bag of clothes in the trunk and head south tomorrow morning.
Here's hoping I get where I'm going :)

Phil Beckman
Libertyville, IL
73 TR6