RE: Clutch help!

To: "'tr6taylor@webtv.net'" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch help!
From: Jim Davis <jamdav@woodward.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:17:17 -0500
Dick,

I did call Clutch Masters and they want me to ship the disc back to them for
examination.  He indicated that sometimes if there is a misalignment it
could cause the disc to separate, but that problem usually will show itself
within a few miles. I had over 1800 miles of perfect operation.  He gave me
the impression that they would replace it at no cost to me.
I am still satisfied with the service and price of Clutch Masters.

The only good thing to come of this, is that I can now tear the car down to
the clutch in two hours!

Jim