Re: tube conversion

To: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: tube conversion
From: RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:04:45 -0700
Tim - Well the mechanic ordered it from Moss - he said
there's no drilling involved with the installation of the kit.
Don't you have to drill holes in the trunk for the one you're talking
about (wedge type)?
Well I need to give Bob a call now and make sure that he didnt order the
"wedge" kit.  It's possible Moss now carries something like the
one-piece bracket type. I'll get back to you. By the way, how much does
NAR charge for their brackets? I don't see prices or anything on their
page.
-Ryan  6/71