Re: Wheel weights

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheel weights
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 01:25:34 -0000
Dave:

The wheels are 15" minilite replicas.  Nice looking enough but not the top
drawer items.  I'll try adhesive weights that mount a little further inboard
on the wheel.  Hopefully this will remedy the situation.  I don't know just
how far I can turn the steering wheel until the steering linkage comes in
contact with the road wheels as I haven't heard or felt any particular
contact.  It appears the standard clip-on weights are just a bit too thick.

Thanks for your message.

Walt Fogle

Walt;