Wheel weights

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel weights
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:33:39 -0000
Greetings:

After installation of alloy wheels it appears that the wheel weights on the
front wheels have popped off, leaving me with wobbly wheels once again.  I
found a wheel weight in my driveway that looks to have been scarred from
rubbed against some suspension or frame member.  The rear weights are still
on the wheels even though I have installed a tube shock conversion kit.

(The weights are installed on the INSIDE of the new wheels for appearance
sake.)

Has anyone else experienced this problem with aftermarket wheels and wheel
weights?  Any alloy users install the weights on the outside of wheel to
avoid the problem?

Thanks and best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6, CC30689L