RE: Wheel weights

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wheel weights
From: Phil Buck <PhilB@kxr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:54:10 -0700
Walt,
My experience with alloy wheels and stick on weights is that the disk brake
caliper usually interferes with the weights. On my Blazer I can put the
weights on the back side but only one high, if they try to double stack them
they get knocked off. No experience with the TR alloy wheels yet.

FWIW
Philip