Re: Fitting au system

To: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Subject: Re: Fitting au system
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 21:49:46 -0400
Gary,
        I too purchased my Falcon system from TRF, but have the stainless
headers and fitting the collector to the stainless exhaust presented
some challenges. Maybe my original installer and recent re-installer
didn't possess the skills to make the installation an easy job. I know I
don't. I'm happy for you that you were able to fit the system up with
relative ease and hopefully you can save Kendall some time and money. I
certainly wish I had talked to you before my original installation.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U