RE: Fitting au system

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fitting au system
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 20:29:36 -0400
Kendall, Jim,

I bought my system from TRF 3 years ago and I think it was a Falcon
system, too.  I had absolutely no problem fitting anything.  Only
standard tools were needed.

Both lengths of pipes, from the downpipe back to the muffler, were
identical sets as I remember.  You might want to ask the Moss folks
about your problem.

Kendall,  a TRF parts catalog ought to help with locating the positions
for the hangers.  No drilling or welding is necessary.  The front most
hanger attached to a bolt at the rear tranny mount and the rear most
mount attaches right at the muffler junction.

Contact me offlist and I'll walk you through it.

Gary
'75 TR6  Digest
Severn, MD