Re: Oil Pressure and Inner Drive Shafts Lube

To: Timbo00000@aol.com
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure and Inner Drive Shafts Lube
From: "Chris N. Shively" <b_cshively@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 18:38:54 -0500
I had the same problem after I rebuilt my engine.  It turned out to be the valve
rocker arm shaft.  I had inspected mine and saw very little wear so I didn't
change it out at the time.  I believe it was a VTR search that gave the info I
needed.  After changing out the shaft, the oil pressure went back to normal.

One the U-joints; I believe most come with out the zerk fitting.  See if there
is
a screw plug there.  It may hard to see because it will be nearly flush.

Chris
CC28237L