Re: security thoughts

To: CreamerM@cintasmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: security thoughts
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 23:59:39 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/00 4:34:23 PM, CreamerM@cintasmail.com writes:

<< Having a great time with the car, and happened to think 'what if someone
else decided to have a great time with the car'?!!

Anybody using an effective security device? Club, etc.?

Just curious, cuz I'll be driving around a lot, daily except during nasty
weather.
Thanks!

Mark Creamer
76 TR6
CF53032UO >>

Mark,
I had my speakers stolen from my 72 about 12 years ago, right in front of my
house, and I then installed an alarm, but I think today with a 25+year old
car the average car thief of today would not even know what a Triumph is, and
the only market for parts is so small that we'd find them real fast.  Just my
2 cents.

Regards
Jim Holewka