TR6 PI: Lucas pump part needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 PI: Lucas pump part needed
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 18:32:40 -0400
Still struggling to get the Bosch fuel pump system working, but without
success, so I need to try the "final" solution --- use the Lucas pump!!!

But I'm missing the brush carrier plate that fits inside the Lucas fule
pump electric motor.  Does any kind lister have a spare that I can buy to
get me going? (I've got spare brushes for the plate).  We've got an autox
next weekend, and I really want to try out the PI system so would
appreciate any help.

Thanks

Tony
Midland, MI