RE: security thoughts

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: security thoughts
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 21:55:20 -0400
Mark,

Several months ago I had a similiar conversation with a local LBC
mechanic, telling him that's why I installed an alarm when I restored my
TR6.  Brad laughed and stated something to the effect, "Hell, there's
not a thief around that knows how to start one of these things anymore!"

While Brad has a point, I still feel better with my alarm.  At least,
the joy riders might be deterred.  The pros, well, that's probably be
another subject............why would they want a LBC anyway?

Gary
Digest  '75 TR6