2000-register

Re: stuck head

To: <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: stuck head
From: "Mike Allam" <2000mk2@mytriumphs.fslife.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:40:24 -0000
Hi Listers
A very big thank-you for all the replies, even the funny one, from all the
ideas the overhead tool seems the best, but to buy a tool that I may never
need again ? Levering with screwdrivers with all that pressure, I may lose
something I would rather keep!!!
The vice and wire tying is worth a go but if no luck with that, I am going
to try to make the home made (L) tool (thanks Asgeir) lever system with the
other idea to bolt it to the head.
In the fullness of time I will post the outcome.
Thanks again everyone, even W3526602 who ever you are , great sense of
humour.

All The Best
                 Mike  :o))

///