2000-register

Couple of bits for sale

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Couple of bits for sale
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 00:02:48 -0000
Hi folks
Just a line to say I have a couple of clocks for sale, both Smiths, one has
Burgundy Cream and Silver face with orange hands the other silver grey with
orange hands both are condition unknown, assume needing repair for fairness.
Both Clocks are for 2 1/4 inch diameter hole
One Jaeger temperature gauge, black with white needle, hanging downwards,
marked Temp above needle, C and H at left and right respectively, rest
position is cold. Near mint condition, has a few specs of dust inside
perfect working order. This gauge is for 2 inch diameter hole.
The grey clock is on a panel with two grey toggle switches, a dimmer switch
and a slightly larger diameter VDO/OTA Tachometer, for 4 cyl car. 0 to 60
red lined from 50 RPM x 100 This is for a 3 inch diameter hole. The whole
thing was home made for a Standard Ensign when they were current!

They are all going on ebay in the next couple of days, make me an offer, yes
I will split the panel into component pieces if necessary. Buyer pays
postage at cost.

I can provide pics of all items if desired.

Thanks
Graham.

---