vtr

Re: VTR Nationals

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: Re: VTR Nationals
From: Sherry & Erik <sclose@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 17:29:29 -0500
Cc: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Ken,
  I agree with you for the most part. $75 is not too much to pay for all
that was offered. But the real point is $75 per car. 'I' can only attend
so many events, tech-sessions, etc. But why do I need to pay that much
for parking space just to sit another car in the parking lot the day of
the concourse? Sure, I would have probably entered them in a driving
event, but I would have split them up. Not driven the same car in all
events that I thought were fun.
  I just think that to get as many cars as possible entered, it would
make sense to have a nominal fee for 'extra' cars.

Thanks,
Sherry