vtr

Re: VTR Nationals

To: Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: VTR Nationals
From: Monica & Jim <monica@snovalley.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 12:29:52 -0700
Cc: billsohl@planet.net, vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
 A noble thought Dave,
However most people aren't going to pay $25. to show they're cars when
they know there's no way they could even place.
 Take a look at my car for example. I've entered three shows this summer
and have
yet to place. What needs to happen is first judges should make available
a summery
of each car entered to the people who entered.
Second: more classes should be added.
Third: how about a free section? With say a "people's choice" winner and
so on....
Forth: What about ducting points on owners who are real
assholes....sorry, but there's
no better way to say it.

 These are just my opinions.

-jimb