Re: Gee but I'd love to hear that again --- me too!

To: <Mike.Savin@nokia.com>
Subject: Re: Gee but I'd love to hear that again --- me too!
From: "Tom Crain" <tomcrain@gulftel.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:41:10 -0500
Oh yeah..... I grew up about 80 miles from Indy at WIlliamsport..... There
was always a long extension cord to a radio out in the back yard and a
barbeque going, Dads with their beers around the radio and the grill, kids
playin all over the yard and the Moms all in the kitchen yakking.

The ENTIRE month of May in Indiana was devoted to THE RACE.  Nowhere else on
earth do they grasp the bigness of THE RACE like they do in Indiana.  Even
Indiana basketball doesn't compare!

Tom Crain