Re: CSRG at Sears Point

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CSRG at Sears Point
From: EeeMCee@cs.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:01:28 EST
In a message dated 03/21/2000 11:22:58 AM Pacific Standard Time, EeeMCee
writes:

<< In a message dated 03/21/2000 8:47:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
MHKitchen@aol.com writes:

 <<  if you have or cause contact in a vintage race, you need at
  least 6 months off to think about it.  >>
 Agreed Myles!
 I would also note that the spec closed wheel racers have the same spectator
boring potential as the spec open wheel classes.
 It IS, I guess a more pure form of racing in that winning is less effected
by those with large amounts of discretionary income.
 Nothing helps a car go faster than several tens of thousands of dollars sunk
into it which while good for the EGO of the owner/driver, has little to do
with vintage racing!
 Michael Rogers
 Dolphin Porsche F1

 British Cars are for ENTHUSIASTS >>