Re: locked distributors

To: SimmsTV@aol.com, brian@uunet.ca, Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com
Subject: Re: locked distributors
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:03:06 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-15 18:45:36 EDT, SimmsTV writes:

<< I started racing my Sebring Twin Cam with SVRA in 1983, using a crank fire,
which a few of the production cars were using. SVRA seemed at the time to have
no position on the units, and the car always passed tech, even with the highly
visible trigger plate hung on the front of the crank pulley. Several years
later , maybe in the 87 to 88 time frame, an official written position did
appear in the newsletter, and it was NO CRANK FIRES.!!!  >>

Thanks for the expanation., Tony.

That is pretty much how I remember it too.

Jack Woehrle