Re: locked distributors

To: SimmsTV@aol.com, brian@uunet.ca, Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com
Subject: Re: locked distributors
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 15:15:09 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-15 15:02:13 EDT, SimmsTV@aol.com writes:

<<  back when SVRA allowed them, a Crank Fire >>

Tony,

Just as a historical footnote; when did SVRA allow cars such as your twin-cam
to have a crankfire ignition? As you know, I have bee involved with SVRA since
1983 and the Technical Director since 1990.

I don't ever remember a time when we allowed them. Is it possible that we just
never said anything? You indicate that you no longer use one, so I assume that
the subject must have eventually come up. It seems you have things under
control just as well with your locked dizzy.

Will you be at the Glen? I have a couple of other twin cams entered, but
haven't seen yours yet. Don't miss it.

Jack Woehrle