Re: Climate Question

To: "Simon Favre" <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>, <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Climate Question
From: "Paul Schooley" <doneen@itcanada.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 07:57:13 -0500
It would be my assumption (living in the great white north) that draining
the system and refilling with glycol would be best. I'd have to think water
would remain in the block somewhat and do the unthinkable. It's a simple
matter of flushing and refilling with water in the spring.

Duck...this snowball's heading towards you!

Paul