Climate Question

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Climate Question
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 10:44:41 PST
We all know that there isn't really any weather in California, but a
question has been bothering me for a while.

Since Glycol is banned at most tracks, what do people in cold climates
do to their race cars for winter storage?  Drain the water with Water
Wetter and put in anti-freeze for the winter?  Drain the water and leave
it dry for the winter?  Park it in Uncle Elmo's heated garage next to
the Bentley?  Inquiring minds want to know.

We also all know that if you race, there are only 2 seasons: racing
season and lying season. ;=)

Happy Holidays.