Re: Tow vehicles

To: gwood13@stjames.k12.mo.us, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tow vehicles
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 11:56:43 -0400 (EDT)

<< How about special consideration for people who tow with the vintage
 correct tow vehicle.  I think Martin Tanner towed with a Morris Minor.  I
 flat towed my first Sprite with a 61 Corvair.  Flames invited.
 Gary Wood           CS R-8

I initially considered towing my Lotus Cortina with a Cortina wagon.  I even
bought 3 of them to put together a finished car!!  BUT, after studying it
carefully, I came to my senses and figured out although it would have looked
VERY COOL, I would have been a raging maniac by the time I got to the race
(IF I got there at all!!).  I have enough to keep me busy repairing the race
car, I'd rather not also be working on the tow vehicle, especially if its
uncomfortable, un-air conditioned, underpowered, and unreliable.

Although, it does bring to mind the saying, "Its not whether you win or lose,
It's how you look playing the game!!"

Myles